Garmin Forerunner 55 GPS Watch
Track your stats and achieve your fitness goals with the Garmin Forerunner 55! User-friendly and affordable, this GPS smartwatch is for all fitness levels. Start your workout with a press of a button and track time, distance, speed, pace and heart rate data right on your wrist. Enjoy two weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode. Get high-end running features like PacePro™ and Race Predictor without the hefty price tag. The Garmin Forerunner 55 is for every athlete, no matter where you are in your fitness journey.
- Battery life: Up to two weeks in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
- Built-in GPS: Track where you run and get accurate stats, including distance, intervals and pace.
- Wrist-based heart rate: Alerts you if your resting heart rate is too high. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
- Daily suggested workouts: Provide personalized training guidance based on your history, fitness level, and recovery time.
- Race Predictor : Considers your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal.
- PacePro™ technology: Helps you plan your race day strategy, with GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance.
- Recovery Advisor: Lets you know how long to rest before your next workout.
- Built-in Sports Apps: Let you switch up your workout routine, with activity profiles for running, swimming, Pilates, HIIT and breathwork.
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitoring: Tracks your energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Available in conjunction with Global running day, an annual celebration of the sport that encourages beginners to make a life-changing commitment to running.